1. WE RESPECT LIFE… We hold the preservation of life as our sacred duty. Our value of human life sets our priorities.
2. WE REVERE THE TRUTH… We will pursue truth, honesty and justice with vigor. We will accept nothing less in our organization.
3. WE DEMONSTRATE INTEGRITY… We value organizational and personal integrity which is essential to the success of our department. Anything less is unacceptable.
4. WE PRIZE LOYALTY… We value personal commitment and loyalty as essential to the best interest of public safety and professional law enforcement. Loyalty is the foundation upon which trust is built within our department and the community we serve.
5. WE STRIVE TO BE IMPARTIAL. We understand that everyone person is entitled to equal protection under the law. Therefore, we make every effort to enforce the law in a fair and impartial manner and practice objective decision making without prejudice.
6. WE VALUE THE SPIRIT OF PROFESSIONALISM…We are committed to providing the highest quality of professional law enforcement service, having a clear sense of commitment, perspective, and direction. This is accomplished by creating an environment that encourages teamwork, innovation, and constant evaluation of ourselves and of the needs of those we serve.
7. WE ARE COMMITTED TO EXCELLENCE… We do not accept mediocrity. We will encourage and support our members in their efforts to achieve the highest professional and ethical standards and quality of service to the public.
8. WE CONDUCT OURSELVES WITH DIGNITY… We recognize that our personal conduct, both on and off duty, is inseparable from the professional reputation of both the officer and the department.
9. WE VALUE THE PUBLIC’S TRUST…We honor our police powers and the authority entrusted in us. We are honored to wear our badge as a symbol of that trust. We understand that our police powers are derived from the people we serve. We do not tolerate the abuse of our police authority.
10. WE ENFORCE THE LAW… We recognize that our basic responsibility is to enforce the law of the land for the general good, while respecting the rights and dignity of each individual.
11. WE EMBRACE ACCOUNTABILITY…We never make excuses but rather take responsibility for our actions. We are ever mindful that we are answerable to the department, each other and most importantly, the people we serve.
12. WE SEEK COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIP… We view the people of our community as partners who deserve our concern, care and attention. We are committed to reducing the fear of crime in our community, and we endeavor to do this by creating partnerships in our neighborhoods.
13. WE STRIVE TO IMPROVE… We can never be satisfied with the status quo. We must aim for continuous improvement in serving the public in an ever-changing society.
14. WE VALUE COURAGE… We realize that both physical and moral courage are essential if we are to live the values we believe in.